Need Help With Mount

Yes pablo i learned my lesson on that i wait the extra 4 days for sick bike parts now my gas valve is stripped, what a ****ed up project. :D

Steel frame, hole drilled into ONE side ONLY.....

Attachments

• Crack Frame2.jpg
    Crack Frame2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 180
Al,

Can you give us a better quality photo of the hole and cracked steel frame.
Maybe use the macro setting on your camera and take the photo in strong sunlight.

I will try and get a photo of my next door neighbours cracked aluminium frame as he tried to secure the Chinese engine kit - it's a good example of what not to do and the potential for serious injury as the frame would very well have a stress failure in service.

Fabian

If i had things my way, i would like to see some kind of legislation requiring sellers of motorised engine kits to have their potential customers sit a test/exam requiring them to answer a series of questions, to determin if they have the correct level of competency to safely install the engine conversion, then have the bicycle presented to the retail outlet to verify if it has actually been safely installed.

Like all things where there is a potential for injury and the government with a pure love of "banning" something because there's political mileage or profit involved in forcing people to use accepted methods of transportation, it will only be a matter of time before some people (through their ineptitude or incompetence) wreck the system that allows us to have the freedom to ride motorised bicycles, .

Fabian

Back