Morini FM-128

bike enquirey ?

G'day
Mate i just want to know a bit in regards to your bike ,i got the same and love it but it has a few floors but i see a couple of things on yours i'd like to discuss can you buzz back when you read this " HERES HOPING"
Kind Regards
Gordon.

JHarkins HELP me HELP me HELP me Please...

Mate i'm trying to sort how to convert from the single free wheel to the set up that you have can you tell me hoe you did it and can i converse with you regrding these bike " which i love "
Kind Regards
Macca or Gordon .my email is ..... macca@tsn.cc

Last edited:
Here are the rest of the Herdan photos. I'm finaly learning how to do this stuff.
2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_001_1.jpg

2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_002_1.jpg

2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_004_1.jpg

Thank you for the correction. "herdan.com" is the north american distributer for Morini Motori engines.
Mate i'm trying to sort how to convert from the single free wheel to the set up that you have can you tell me how you did it and can i converse with you regarding these bikes......." which i love "
Kind Regards
Macca or Gordon .my email is ..... macca@tsn.cc
Phone 0412991179

Here are the rest of the Herdan photos. I'm finaly learning how to do this stuff.
2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_001_1.jpg

2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_002_1.jpg

2429_Morini_FM128_by_Herndan_004_1.jpg

Thank you for the correction. "herdan.com" is the north american distributer for Morini Motori engines.
how can i get the gears like you have " my bike is only one gear and its putting too much strain on the motor ?
KinRegards
Gordon
Ph.0412991179
or email... macca@tsn.cc

Hi Gordon,
I think from the op's statement that the pictures are from the dealer?

"Here is one of the photos sent to me by the folks at Herndan of the bike they use around town. I'll post the rest later when I learn how to do this better and also some of my own."

I see that you are really ready to go with this design, so you might give them an email. Sometimes the members go along time before they get back to answer questions.
Hope this helps.

Papa

srdavo,
Its clean and will push a 26" no faster than 20mph, from what I have read.
Bicycle speed limits, in-town, for the EU, are 20mph.
Plus Harden used a lady's step-through for their in-town rider.
Plus JHarkins' wife likes/wants the rig he built, so he may be in the market for another or something with more pep. :cool:

I too like it but at near $500 shipped for just the motor/hub assy it will take some thought.
Moto Morini does not make sub-standard engines. Some of their M/C offerings of the past were dated but lived long.
You can get the whole bike for $500-00 they have them for sale on E-bay you can pick it up in Brunswick victoria ,sadly the blokes who assemble them aren't the most honest type or in my eyes mechanically inclined as i ended up with cross threads and a couple of other things there is no known manual and i am to scared to do anything to the motor as i don't want to wreck it but i wouldn't hesitate to buy another one in the future as i bought 2 and i ended up getting the dud , i am on the pension and my friend got the other one and he's a millionare plus " murphys law" i will change a few things like spokes and add gears to preserve motor they have a lot of zip but as they only have one freewheel gear you can burn the motor with unneeded revving
Iam still trying to contact people that can help me put the multi gear thing on and that way it will be great ....

Back