Engine Trouble Engine wont start? TROUBLESHOOTING GUIDE

Warranty, whats a warranty?

LOLOLOL

Rage Post! Sorry man just kidding. Been there done that, What I did was buy 4 motors, 1 as a back up for quick change up and 2 as parts so I can repair my motors myself. Yeah my first motor break down went very similar. Sorry about all the problems, hope your able to get the parts and skills to fix them yourself because the only person you can truly depend on. Is yourself!

I put one of my old motors back together. The new motor did in fact fry every piece of electrical I have. What a piece of ****. I'm extremely dissatisfied with the crap you guys are selling as a motor. It's more effective as a paperweight, and the troubleshooting team seems more interested in having me buy more parts than actually fixing the problem. I'm sending this motor back, but not before I fill the block full of vasoline. I have wasted weeks of my time trying to fix a dead motor, it's the least I can do to waste time on the other side.

just curious as to who it was that sold it to you

So what to do If your piston is frozen up?just brought a flying horse black >.maybe there could be rust ,but im not sure

not enough info - what makes you think piston rather than bearing or gear lockup?

how old is motor?

I dont know much about engines but i do know that the piston is just stuck ,tried a few methods but i think it may be a crank problem,but i dont know

if you're sure the motor won't turn (and it isn't the clutch or chain sticking), then I'd first take off the cylinder to have a look at it

you didn't say how many miles are on it

My motorized bike does not iven try to start up

I got a new motor and it doesent even try to turn on i took the spark plug put to see if it works and it does carburator works also idk whats rong with it any body close to me ill pay if they come and help me put with this problem!!!! Need help asap

I'm in Portland,Oregon,U.S.A. I have spark, fuel and air, I have taken the carb off, drained it and peddled around for a while draining any flooding that could have happened in the cylinder, then made sure the exhaust was empty and dry (short of a lighter to burn off any remaining oil and fuel.) I dont know whats wrong with this engine.

Back