Maiden Voyage

B

billspirit

:D
Just got back from riding my wifes 07 NE5 with one of Quentons Hot Rod cylinders its OOOO SOOOO nice,huge differance. The race is on we'll see how she keeps up tomarrow.
Bill B

Hi Bill
Quenton is the man to beat when it comes to Whizzer engines. My WC-1 upgrade with one of Quentons cylinders, hi-lift cams, and milled head just flat out flies. I'm a big guy and need the extra power just to drag my large butt around. I don't mean to sound like I work for him but when I'm happy with products and services that someone provides, I will help spread the word so others can benefit. Have fun and think warm.

Jim

Last edited:
Fantastic!

Hey thats super Bill. Hope you enjoy your extra power, did you instal the new parts yourself? Have safe fun.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cory I did install the parts my self, I think thats whats got me hooked , there easy to work on & after installing Quentons hop up parts they are even more fun to ride. It's fun to put an engine back together and have it start on the first kick & perform 100% better, just hop on & ride. Quenton is the Man!! Bill B

Last edited by a moderator:
Back