Newbie..

Sparks2056

Local time
11:52 AM
My name is James and I'm from northen ky. I'm so new into this that I'm still waiting on my engine to come in the mail. I'd like to hear from some people though. What to expect, the ups and downs, Good cruises to go on around here, etc. Anything you have to say would nice. Later

I'm a 220 pound guy. I have a schwinn searcher and ordered a 70cc kit and a 40 tooth sprocket, any idea how much MPG and top speed I should get?

Hi I weigh 207 6'1 have currently have a 80cc(65cc) I just finished. 44 tooth. I only have 20 miles on it so I havent opened this one up yet. I am pulling at 25mph with guessing another 10 to go. But I keep it down to bicycle speeds so I dont draw to much attention. Ive built others that were capable of 50. Death ride.

Attachments

• 1a.jpg
    1a.jpg
    223.4 KB · Views: 188
Hey James, My friend Taylor and I are from Cincinnati. If you need any help please feel free to contact us.

Welcome to MBc James. :cool:
Lots of great reading and answers throughout this site.

Is a 40 or 44 tooth sprocket better for top speed? Not too concerned with acceleration.

G'day James & welcome to MBc.
It's a good idea to READ as much as possible first then ask relevent questions later in the appropriate section...sorry man i know it's a hassle but you'll be much better off.

Back