A Few Installation Questions

markshelfer

Local time
9:25 AM
After searching this forum and looking through some instructions, I still cannot find out how to mount the throttle cable to the carb, and I am still a little confused about how to do the clutch. The rest I pretty much get, but The cables are really confusing.:confused::confused:

please find those threads you mentioned (carburetor, clutch) and ask your specific questions there, someone will jump in to help, plus it will revive good discussions. when i see you're on your way and getting help, i'll get rid of this one.

however, if you'd like to use this as a "project" then we'll rename it and you can come back here to keep us posted on how you're doing :)

Okay, I got the throttle connected, but I can only twist like less than a quarter turn of the throttle. Is this normal?

please find those threads you mentioned (carburetor, clutch) and ask your specific questions there, someone will jump in to help, plus it will revive good discussions.
don't wait for people to come to you...go to them and ask away.

i'm not trying to give you a hard time, but i take organization of MBc's content very seriously, especially in the "garage"...as i said, if you'd like to rename this as your project topic, let me know...and, should you make this your personal journal, we'll need more detail (pics help, too) from you in order to be any help, which is why i have no answer for you except "no, that is not normal."

gimme a new title for your thread, gimme some detail on your problem, gimme some links to the threads you've been looking at, clue me in & i'll try to help. a forum can be an awesome tool when it's used correctly :)

Back