HuaSheng 4 stroke fuel lines

Andrew have you taken off the Air Cleaner it will probably be right behind it, as in the pic list below there should be a nipple that goes directly into the float bowel above the bowel. In the picture you will see the black fuel inlet line goes right behind the air cleaner. http://www.motoredbikes.com//attachment.php?attachmentid=4806&d=1204478164

Thanks again Beagle! thats what i thought. Now all thats left is to put gas in it, oil the gear box, and see if it runs!

upon a search of this site I do know the upper bent one is the fuel intake, the lower one on the same side, right side of motor is a fuel vent/return and the one on the carb bowl is an overflow of some kind

Actually, the upper tube (bent down and forward) is a vent, the straight tube near it is the fuel inlet, and the one on the bowl is a drain. If you connect the line from the tank to the uppermost tube, I'd expect it to start dripping fuel out of the other tube.

I posted photos of the carb on my bike as I disassembled it for cleaning a few months ago. In the second-to-last photo, notice that the straight tube on the carb body is routed to the needle valve.

Back