engine kit...need help!

Instantbacon

Local time
11:00 AM
Hi. Trying to decide on what kit (and engine) to get. I want a frame mounted engine, Im thinking a two-stroke just because they are generally faster, but I dont know that many brands. the only engine I have seen so far is the thatsdax.com 65cc but I dont know if its a 4 stroke or 2 stroke. I would love if someone could post some good sized engines, I wouldnt mind getting a happy time motor, as long as it is faster than all the 4 strokes. budget isnt exactly a concern, but I would like to keep it 400 or below. thanks!

grndslm post this poll

Two stroke are not always faster on a bicycle.

Last edited by a moderator:
Can someone direct me to where I can find the reviews for the motors? I have looked for them, but dont see them (im still new so I dont know where everything is so far). I believe this is the ride section to post this. Anyone know the speed difference between spooky tooth "80cc" (I read they arent truly 80cc) vs. the 65cc thatsdax.com engine? both are at a very good price, Chris Hill's engine kit seems to cost like 100 dollars more, and I dont see where it will offer anymore performance. I would appreciate some experiences of acceleration /top speed's from these engines.

Back