Broken Teeth on Clutch Plate

that tool is mostly for the spark plug (fits 2 different sizes)
you WILL need a gear puller to pull that clutch disc
I forget where you are located, perhaps a member close to you has one to lend/give

'Van...I am not sure if it'll work as a crank puller, I will try it tomorrow and let you know

Jon and I are both students at the University of Cincinnati. I live in Northern Kentucky and have access to a car to get around greater Cincy. If anyone has a gear puller they could lend/spare I would be forever in your debt, and would be happy to drive somewhere to get it.

Thanks.

If u intend keeping your bike for a reasonable amount of time(when it's fixed) you'll need that puller...it also doubles for removing the countershaft sprocket.If u intend getting rid of your bike soon then borrow a puller from anyone/anywhere u can.For those intermeshing gears a mixture of grease with graphite powder is ideal....it lasts for ages and has excellent lube properties.

We contacted another local bike nut and he has the tool. We're going to meet him tomorrow and should have the bike right as rain by the weekend.

I have a spare one

If you are really desperate I could mail you one from Australia but it's quite heavy for air mail. Let me know if you are desperate.
Irish John

Thanks for the offer John, but a bike enthusiast in town has one i could use. Thanks tho.

Great news! Replaced the clutch disk! She was a little finicky getting her started for some reason, but once we got it going, she took off! Thanks for all your help, guys.

Back