Carb won't "fit" (please help)

A piece of stiffly moulded, curved auto heater hose would make a neat intake manifold extension, making either of those frames usable. Most of the motorcycles I have owned, including my BMW R75/6, have a section of rubber tube connecting the carb to the intake manifold runner. In the case of these frames, a little 90 degree bend of rubber hose would hang the carb off to one side and also allow it to be vertical to ensure the float works right.

New bike

So I have replaced my previous cruiser with the military style in the attached photo. It fits! I'm a huge fan of light camo (arctic, etc.), but wanted the appearance of the "hot shoe racer" that spooky sells. This bike is about 75 percent complete and I still have some mods to put on--the fun stuff. Thanks for all of your help!
Ryan

Attachments

• new_bike_project.jpg
    new_bike_project.jpg
    161.2 KB · Views: 217
Thanks. The top tube is supposed to be 2 inches longer than "average" for most cruisers thereby increasing wheelbase. Luckily, I had already had put a few links into the chain for the long cruiser I had tried to set up previously. Ryan

Back