Hi from Sydney

stickler

Local time
5:31 AM
Hey All, how's it going?.

Ok, first up I don't have a motored bike....yet. I only just last week started researching and my main purpose would be commuting. I work about 20kms (12.4 miles) away. I found this forum whilst looking for advice on which engine to get. I'm tossing up between the SKYHAWK GT5 GEN 3(badboy) 80cc Grubee for AUS$370 or the SkyStar F80 for AUS$250. Is anyone able to tell me the obvious differences between these two and what the reasons might be for the big price discrepancy?. They are both off ebay and the ads both contradict each other about the quality of the other one. I'm really looking forward to getting into this.

Cheers and look forward to any replies.
Nick

Last edited:
Hi again, there is also the ZBOX for AUS$275. All 3 of these models look pretty similar to me.
Anyway, look forward to hearing from some of you and hope you can shed some light on these 3 for me.

Nick

hey stickler! welcome to the forum!, & all the info you need is right here. use the search option or search the threads & read read read. your gonna love it!

hey nick,

i ride in sydney.
so if you're stuck and want to know the tricks I've learnt,
I'm happy to call you locally.

message me whenever..

will start

Thanks for the welcome everyone.

I picked up the Skyhawk grubee yesterday for $350. bike's having some work done so won't get a chance to attack it unitl next week some time. In the meantime I'll keep reading and I'll keep you posted on my progress.

Cheers, Nick

G'day man and welcome.
Youv'e got the right idea...read and ask questions later,in a different section.

Back