id like to invite you all to Voice-Chat!!

W

wavygravy

to wavygravys motoredbike shop! a text & chat room for all you good people to converse in ect.! its a lot of fun! just go to paltalk.com & dowload program. to find room go to catagory sports & hobbies. subcatagory- motorsports / nascar.ill be in for a short while tonite , then back tomorrow between 6-8 westcoast time tomorrow. well set up admins & moddys later so room may be opend at any time im not around!---paltalk.com---

wavy spoke with me before putting this together...if it takes off, if y'all like it, we'll bring him onboard to admin an official MBc room :cool:

im trying to figure out how to link to mb.c so people can pop in without downloading! i will keep all posted! your gonna love it!!

really great room like the feature of vioce chhat now i have to find my mic lol great help from all my pc froze and i had to turn it off, when i came bak the room was gone :???:

opening paltalk chat now! just holler at me or type when ya sign in! - paltalk.com

Last edited by a moderator:
An exc. resource. ty Wavy.
Dave and I were just talking recently about a team speak server which I have installed on my dedicated server (used for online gaming apps.) and the benifits of haveing a real time conversation as opposedto hrs , sometimes days between text replys.
Thanks again am downloading now.
~Hagg~

i hope to get more people into this as my time is very limited to have the chat room open too much, once you get others involved they can also be an admin. & open the room at any time. the cool part is -realtime voice , text ,video so you can do streaming repair seminars & demos ,file & pic shareing ect! & the room name may be changed as the group decides what to call it!--paltalk.com--- way fun!!

Back