Power up with Nitro Fuel

Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolleyes: h202... :rolleyes:

vary the percentage with water and then vary exactly how much you spray in...

the water also tends to increase density therefore compression, cools the flame down somewhat, preventing detonation...

bubble ozone through water...much less likely to explode on you ;)

then can vacuum distil to yield 99%+ h202 which is rocket oxidiser...

Interesting idea. I highly doubt that fuel will explode just by introducing ozone into it. The h2o2 will make a very corriosive fuel and damage the inside of the engine. Have you tried it?

A water injection system would require a brain box that would vary the amount of injected water at different throttles. Too much of a task for me. I have 38% h2o2, so then why would I distill it to get 99% h2o2 just to mix it with water again. Maybe you meant add it to the gasoline as 99% and then vacuum distil? Now that might explode.

Here's something interesting that I found. English it pretty badly, but I think I get it. http://ip.com/patapp/CN1923967

It turns out that h2o2 is compatible with aluminum. I wonder how much would be "safe to add to some volume of gasoline, and how long before the h2o2 will decompose in the gasoline.

I've just read of using the vacuum from an intake manifold to suck vapor of ethanol and h2o2 from a bubbler bottle through a .20" check hole. A mystery though, how to rig that onto one of these engines....

no, i meant spray it in with a simple needle valve/venturi spraybar.

its easier to do to an old hz ute, admittedly... add peroxide to washer bottle, stick end of hose down running engines carb, hit washer button :)

not very precise... theres plenty of room for improvements!

what i meant with the distillation is you can make whatever percentage you deem necessary... here in au you need a permit or "end user declaration" to obtain anything over 12% in aqueous solution (some hairdressers muck is stronger but full of gunk) and then a dangerous goods license to transport it once over 50%.

i thought russians were good at doing these sorts of things that arent so "mainstream"?

no, i meant spray it in with a simple needle valve/venturi spraybar.

its easier to do to an old hz ute, admittedly... add peroxide to washer bottle, stick end of hose down running engines carb, hit washer button :)

not very precise... theres plenty of room for improvements!

what i meant with the distillation is you can make whatever percentage you deem necessary... here in au you need a permit or "end user declaration" to obtain anything over 12% in aqueous solution (some hairdressers muck is stronger but full of gunk) and then a dangerous goods license to transport it once over 50%.

i thought russians were good at doing these sorts of things that arent so "mainstream"?[/QUOTE

Well, I'm American and living in Russia for twenty years now. So I'm one knarly mutant by now ;-) I love to do things like this, I just wanted to know if you had tried it yourself or not) I have 38% (over the counter, no signature required) h2o2 in the fridge, but it's nasty as ****. It will eat your fingers up prontissimo! I always use gloves, just to even open it. It would be right harsh on most metal in that concentration. That's why I'm thinking that.....well, if a small amount mixed with some fuel in a small bottle, an extra clip on hanging tank of a few hundred mililiters with an alternate line to the carb, you would probably have at least 30 minutes before the h2o2 would go bad. I've read some discussion amoung chemists about this, some think that a little ethanol mixed with the small amount of h2o2 first will help it stay suspended/dispersed in the gasoline. I think one can use up to 15% ethanol without redoing an engine from what I've read and that in itself will give quite a boost. You would surely have to not overdo it with the concentration of the h2o2 though. I'd really like to get a hold of the propolene oxide though.

I've found small cans of compressed oxygen at my local drugstore. Maybe to release bursts of this into the special fuel bottle to carry mist and fumes of our special fuel concentrate in with a stream of oxygen through a properly sized feed/spray hole/jet!)))

:eek: :eek:

im moving to russia!!!!

id be very careful with pure oxygen and flammable vapours.

they say not to use it as compressed air for a reason ;)

seriously.

even though ill operate chainsaws in bare feet and powertools in the rain, theres certain things i wont do!

and just advicing others also dont.... :D

martyrdom sux!

I've found small cans of compressed oxygen at my local drugstore. Maybe to release bursts of this into the special fuel bottle to carry mist and fumes of our special fuel concentrate in with a stream of oxygen through a properly sized feed/spray hole/jet!)))

Of course this would go better with the reed valve thingy)))

im moving to russia!!!!

id be very careful with pure oxygen and flammable vapours.

they say not to use it as compressed air for a reason ;)

seriously.

even though ill operate chainsaws in bare feet and powertools in the rain, theres certain things i wont do!

and just advicing others also dont.... :D

martyrdom sux!

I used to have an automatic BB gun. It fired over 3000 BB's per minute! You poured them into the handle with a little graphite powder and the little hose with a BB sized inner diameter was sticking down to the bottom of the BB chamber. A can of compressed air or freon would drive it by releasing bursts of air or freon into that chamber so the BB's were forced up that little hose....that was feeding the barrel on the other end. It was a blast! So I guess compressed oxygen would be better if you could located the air stream igniter about a foot in front of the barrel and use plasticized nitrocellulose/glycol BB's ;) Now that would be a blast!!!)))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back