crash and burn in texas

Accident

Looks about like my wonds from bike wreck. I just tried to cut a corner too fast comeing out of the grocery store. It just started raining and I wanted to hurry up and get home. I cut a corner in the Publics parking lot and the stop sign on the corner that I was turning that I had no intentions of stopping at had a strip of yellow paint that was about two feet wide there was water on that paint and I was going too fast. Took me about a minute just to figure out why I wrecked. Did an accident recreation. I spilled gas all over the place. The only thing that got messed up on the bike was the fender on the back. I was covered in rode rash like you. It was kind of hard to find your video. Your page is tiled a lot and I never did find the video. Had to just go to myspace, and type in motorized bicycle.

Chimes Rung

I've had my Townie Electra with a Mit TL343 for about 4 weeks now. Two Sundays ago rode up on sidewalk and swerved to miss a car coming out of a subterranean garage. Hit a 3ft. diameter metal lampost head on. Next thing I know I'm on my back in a paramedics ambulance in a neck brace heading for the hospital trauma unit. The fireman was showing me my cracked . helmet and how it saved my life. I spent 5 hours on a table unable to move until MRI and cat scan showed no damage. No concussion, no fracture just bruised and sore all over especially my neck. Luckiest day of my life!!

I beg all of you to wear your helmet any time you get on that bike.

The cost to repair the bike is almost as much to buy a new one so that is what I will do. I just use the old one for spare parts.

Thanks for listening

I've had my Townie Electra with a Mit TL343 for about 4 weeks now. Two Sundays ago rode up on sidewalk and swerved to miss a car coming out of a subterranean garage. Hit a 3ft. diameter metal lampost head on. Next thing I know I'm on my back in a paramedics ambulance in a neck brace heading for the hospital trauma unit. The fireman was showing me my cracked . helmet and how it saved my life. I spent 5 hours on a table unable to move until MRI and cat scan showed no damage. No concussion, no fracture just bruised and sore all over especially my neck. Luckiest day of my life!!

I beg all of you to wear your helmet any time you get on that bike.

The cost to repair the bike is almost as much to buy a new one so that is what I will do. I just use the old one for spare parts.

Thanks for listening

Good helmet story! I've had a few motorcycle crashes myself, and in one of them my helmet definitely saved my life. Glad you're okay!

Warner

if your cruising at 30 on a bike designed to cruise at 15 you should always where a helmet or have a motorized wheelchair ready at home

after crashing twice @ over 30mph, it sucks and hurts and BLEEDS for a LONG time and breaks or bends something on the bike every time

the engine trailer landed on my chest in the 1st wreck but I was OK

Last edited:
Back