crash and burn in texas

Get well soon! Glad you are gonna be alright, and look forward to seeing your next bike.

just waiting found out the skin is mising and tha it is muscel ther on my shin could be why it hurts so mouch when i walk but nothing infected thank god

Car People are BAD

Turbo you may hurt but you are lucky it seems a lot of us have had "run in's" with car people I know the one I had was not nice but she had insurance and as the only price I could find for the insurance co was a Whizzer :devilish::devilish:$$
I got a new motor a new bike and had fun :devilish:.
But every time the weather changes I get this pain in my butt (I had broken my tail bone) and curse that blondheaded bimbo out.....long rides on the bike also make me a little grumpy.

Cookie

HAHAHA well at least you got your money for it

EDIT: unsavory remarks edited out.

well that was waht that person was he saw me do the
human skiping ston act admison fee 20 bucks to whact (oh wait they saw for free)

well im only 21 and very healthy so i have more to give and man god has been good to me for every thing that should have killed me already

EDIT: more!

yeah god loves me to let me live later

Last edited by a moderator:
and this is the old me from what i just posted not trying a fend any one with what i put on here just saying should not be a live today

Im Back On The Road

oh yeah got my twin brake lever in the misses would not let me ride
unless i maid it more safe and where a helmet and pads do to my speed adiction

but im back on the road man that twin lever from spooky tooth real makes you stop fast and less work one hand on clutch the other on brake (i like)

oh well later

and wish me luck aganist the evil college drunk student car people
of death ride texas we do have the worlds deadlist highway you know
(the bloody highway)

glad you kinda caught that, anyone who wishes to do business with a group should be very careful what kind of image they're presenting to it.

im back on the road

oh yeah got my twin brake lever in the misses would not let me ride
unless i maid it more safe and where a helmet and pads do to my speed adiction

but im back on the road man that twin lever from spooky tooth real makes you stop fast and less work one hand on clutch the other on brake (i like)

oh well later

and wish me luck aganist the evil college drunk student car people
of death ride texas we do have the worlds deadlist highway you know
(the bloody highway)

Back