crash and burn in texas

T

turbo/chaos

on todays note it is not fun to be doing 30mph and ran off the road do to a
college student and flying and sliding for at least 10 cars man i hurt
a full fist size scrape from my shine and but elbows the holl muffler fried my leg and thank to a back pak i am in less pain but my bike is trashed
all try to put pics of it but man i hurt and all get my revenge on the evil car people well truck and suv people they just dont care aboute bikes

Post some pics

Post pics of damage. You and the bike. We need to see what 30mph damage looks like. Thanks..

Sorry to hear about your "accident". Hope you can rebuild. You got to get back on the horse.

Gnarly! Sorry to hear about the carnage.

Last night my buddy Richard and I went for a spin and I just about bought the farm on Brutus. I had to take a corner wide to miss a baby stroller and my tires made it off the shoulder into some gravel. After pitching the Brut slide-ways the tires somehow found traction and I managed to stay upright. Hysterical laughter ensued for the next 3 blocks...Good times, good times.

Sorry to hear it dude, i'm glad you are (relatively) okay!
I've had my share of incidents too. Just get her back together, and get back in the saddle, man...

crash and burn in texas pics

well here they are amayzingly i did not get that messed up
for flying and roleing for like well uhh lets say 6 cars and thank god for the backpak that i always have on and landed on it like 3 time from roleing
and tucking in like a fetus but was going so fast that i could not hold it
so i was just trying to hold it together and what i could not belive no one asked if i was ok or stoped well they did but they all left once i jumped up
to get my bike but when i mean jump i did realy i only stayed on the ground
for like nothing but here later and dang my neck hurts bad and the pain in the groing i think i pulled it

2.jpg

3.jpg

6.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

l.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't look like your backpack sustained much damage (the speakers still work?), but I'd bet you're gonna be sore for a while. I'd prescribe Tequila & Kronic. Tacoed that front rim. Looks like some damage to the tank. Anything serious?

Yikes! Wow, that sucks. Any suggestions for how to prevent that from happening to me? :)

get well soon!!!

well i say to you all i think tyhis would of saved me
a singel twin brake lever to make front and rear work at same time

belive me that really works very fast stoping

and since my rims where anodized in black paint that is what made me take so long on the stop

now to make that not happen increase the stoping pad as best as posible
and scruf up the rim as best asposible yes this may make the rim rust
but just save up for some non painted ones it realy will help

and no mater what ther is always a idiot out ther that just dose not care
at all thank you who ever you are my neck and legs hurt but at least
im still here.

but the next bike will is a aluminum fram and im striping all the paint off
mmmmmmm that polished aluminum chrom look ohh i think it will look nice

but also for safety do wher a helmet it realy will help which i am doing now
and if you do go fast by chose only get some pads im aiming to do 50mph on average when i get the gear so safety is the right thing to do later

I always wear my helmet since my wife reminded me that she doesn't want to take care of a paraplegic! I recently started wearing a right wrist protector and a right knee pad. (I always seem to land on my right side). Sorry to hear about your spill TurboChaos hope you feel better soon!

Back