Ignition Problem ( CDI magneto )

P

Patch

So I fixed my engine after maybe 2-3 weeks after a stripped head stud :( So once reassembled...the engine will not fire. I got a new plug and I checked the spark quality... and when i touch it its moderatly painful goin 6mph :cool:

So I tried starting it again and still nothing, so I pulled the plug and it is wet...but is it too wet? :confused:
So Im prettyt sure its getting fuel and I have redone the carb in the process. I am also quite sure is getting spark but is it too little spark :confused: I don't know what to do now I will go check the magneto due to a post I found in the search he said the magnet wasn't tight so it wasn't spinning... but I doubt thats it So while I go check my magneto...can someone tell me whats wrong? Is there anyway to check my CDI?

EDIT:::: I found out that my CDI wires were set backwards:p...dumb mistake that im sure will never happen again :p I realized this when I would get jerked backwards when the engine actualy tried to start...time for a midnight run:cool:
Thanks amigos:p

Last edited by a moderator:
Back