Brakes Best brakes?

What a doofus.... it was only about 5 degrees C the other morning, so maybe my brain wasn't quite functioning (I know my fingers weren't!) and it would appear my brake lever had worked it's way around and wouldn't fully close as it was hitting the throttle cable!!! :eek:

You can all laugh now..... ;)

Chopper, seperate your brakes. Don't tie brakes together on a single lever. When this os done only one set of brakes will work well.

yeah, it is a hassle getting the dual-pull lever adjusted correctly, but since i have basic side-pull brakes, they roughly self-adjusted, then i fine-tuned the pad travel, for one lever stopping it's too cool. but, i surely wouldn't try anything like this on anything larger than a motoredbike...

hi JHarkins06...kindly take a minute to "introduce yourself" in the forum up top...it really helps around here if the crowd knows who they're talking to, experience-wise 8)

Hello, augidog. I attemted to do just that but was blocked as spam. I Have not recieved a response from Admin yet. I am not very proficient with computers so I may have entered something wrongly. My engine is Morini Motori FM128.

if you can post here, you can post there...i bet you tried to include a link or image, our rules & policies explain all that for our new members :)

we won't be adding any engines right now...we're changing software soon & are not sure we can keep the oh-so-cool engine-type option, stay tuned.

Someone give me some responce

Ok, I asked this same exact question more than a week ago and no one helped me out. So Would I have a chance of puting it behind the 36T sproket If I buy a rear disk break that is 8 inch instead of 6 inch? Or does it not mater?

Back