reed valve and carb upgrade

P

philcred

i have just fitted a reed valve block and carb upgrade. i just need to tune the carb when i have used the rich petrol mix after the run in period.
the next job is to port the head and stuff the crank.
1567_Picture_064_1.jpg

1567_Picture_065_1.jpg

1567_Picture_066_1.jpg

1567_Picture_068_1.jpg

1567_Picture_069_1.jpg

1567_Picture_071_1.jpg

1567_Picture_072_1.jpg

1567_Picture_073_1.jpg

Awesome, just AWESOME ! Ya gotta keep us in the loop bout how it works. Then you gotta start thinking about mass production ! :D :D

Papa

Philcred! Dude ! get out of my head man ! I doing the same thing with one of my 69.7 (80cc) are you making your reed block out of aluminum also I using a Deltoro 25mm carb on mine and two boost bottles and maybe nos also....Great job Bro,........... Great minds think alike 8)

Thats some great work, philcred. 8) 8) Good post, too. some as-its-happening-pics, and the pics themselves are very good 8) 8)
happy :mrgreen:

i need one of those baby right now.

:p
its shiney and looks fast were do i get one.
i fitted nos to my lotus elise about 4 months ago and was shocked to the amount it used. i was only running 100bhp jets as well. its around £40 to fill a 10lb bottle here.
i have never tried nos on a 2 stroke you have to let me know what its like.
that reminds me i still have not go my booster bottle yet.

Last edited by a moderator:
reed

sorry yes the reed block is made of alloy.
i cheated tho i bought it last year for my baja and took it off last night, look.
its not a happy baja now.
i have not noticed any good power gains yet but the plug was fouled up when i tried it.
i will keep you posted.
1567_1_8.jpg

1567_2_5.jpg

1567_Picture_076_1.jpg

engine

i should of used the baja engine.
its rev and go
its only 31 cc but it produces 6.5 hp
the only worry i had is the crank and con rod are tiny. but it revs baby

Back