MY Ride

1434_IM000022_2.jpg

1434_IM000022_1.jpg

I'm new...and this is the first high-pipe I've seen.
Does your left leg get toasty or is there enough clearence?
Looks decent guy. :)

I'll be posting pics of my first effort in about two weeks. Then you can pick on me. :eek:

I can imagine leaning into a turn a little too far... "YYYEEEEEOOUUUCCCHH!!!!!" I have been burned by my exhaust before (Hint- Never ride barefoot, even if you think "It'll be fine, nothing will happen to me")

Does that expansion chamber help the engine performance? Or did you just like the look. Let us know.

JosephGarcia said:
I can imagine leaning into a turn a little too far... "YYYEEEEEOOUUUCCCHH!!!!!" I have been burned by my exhaust before (Hint- Never ride barefoot, even if you think "It'll be fine, nothing will happen to me")

Does that expansion chamber help the engine performance? Or did you just like the look. Let us know.

I'm pretty sure that's a heat shield near the leg..not an expansion chamber.
Expansion chambers steal from the bottom end, then multiply the hp before adding it to the top end.

that looks like a expansion chamber to me. I been planning on putting one on mine :)

new pipe

it's not a heat sheild.it's a pipe from my 49cc cateye pocket bike.the part of the pipe that's closest to my leg doesnt get very hot even on long rides.new pipe sounds better and responds way better than stock,with my estimation of 3 to 4 miles per hour gained . :cool:

my first bike I built

1434_IM000848_1.jpg

1434_IM000833_1.jpg

1434_IM000834_1.jpg

1434_IM000835_1.jpg
my first bike powered by a 33cc mx5 friction drive motor.fun bike smooth ride.

Back