Schwinn Stingray Trike Custom

Nice vinnie, nice.

Ever look into maybe getting some litium ion batteries? What do they use in the modern hybrid cars?

don't know if the lithum ion batteries would work, or how many it would take to power the trike..aslo, l don't know what the hybrids are using for the car apllication, but will look into it....thanks for looking

psuggmog said:
...I'll post a picture of the solar charger one of the days...
psuggmog: Well, where are the pics?? It's been a few days....

I'm very interested in your solar charger setup!

ONE SWEET RIDE VIN ! dude I hear that a 24 inch x 4.25 tire is out on the market I'm going to look into getting some 100mm rims and some stingray hubs and lace up some of those bad boys check out choppers us dot com he's got them on one of the bike they sale

l seen that bike you were talkin about and its a deal for 400.00. looks really well built. l keep biuying stingrays locally for like $40 and use them for spare parts or build something out of them. my next project will be stingray hybrid with gas and electric. l have most of all the bike parts and engine parts, but l just need time.......thanks for the comments locowelder

right on, happy, the other seat is for my daughter, she sits in ront of me while we ride. it better than sharing one seat....

Hi Vinnie,

You might have the perfect solve for something thats been taxing my brain.

I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter called Acacia. Shes gonna end up a bike nut because both me and my ex partner are.. I think she would love the MB experience. Where did you manage to find the saddle and relevant clamp parts and how much were they?

hope you are well

Jemma xx

Hi Vinnie,

You might have the perfect solve for something thats been taxing my brain.

I have a 4 1/2 year old daughter called Acacia. Shes gonna end up a bike nut because both me and my ex partner are.. I think she would love the MB experience. Where did you manage to find the saddle and relevant clamp parts and how much were they?

hope you are well

Jemma xx
the seat is a small nirve seat for a childs bike
it was attached with 2 hose clamps
unfortunately, we lost the seat when we installed the 2 stroke engine...it's a hybrid now gas/electric :D
(there isn't any room for the seat and tank, also no where to put their feet now)

right on, happy, the other seat is for my daughter, she sits in ront of me while we ride. it better than sharing one seat....

I think that's really sweet Vinnie :D

When my kiddies were small I used take them out for rides with my old Honda sidecar outfit. They loved it....... Ah (sigh), - seems just like yesterday....

Back