Working on my first build. What a pain in the ass!

JapanStunnaz

Local time
5:45 AM
My beach cruiser had the brake stuck so I took the axel off & broke something like a bearing smh. & I need a universal u bolt ugh. I need my bike running by monday

sheldonbrown.com has all info you'll need on those brakes

3 words....Cool story bro.

Lol that **** was funny. For anyone who cares i got a new wheel that fits my sprocket a lot better. Its a mountain bike wheel so my cruiser is free wheel now Installed a rim brake until I get my dics

no the kits dont come with u-bolt they aren't needed unless you have a fat post or down tube. its cool if your ignorant about the build but don't be stupid. do your research and take you time. as for your chain about 5-8 bucks for a breaker if yo don't have one,from a bike shop. and hat kind of break you didnt mention that part...if coaster ditch that, there are scary stories about that stuff.

My knowledge is far too valuable to be wasted on some ignorant ***** who doesn't appreciate my time enough to do a little research on their own. When you suggest that someone do a little research and they respond by saying "naw, I'm straight" what they are basically saying is, rather than spend a little of my own time and effort to find information that is already out there on the web for me to find if I would just type a few keys into a search engine, I'm just going to be lazy and post questions on a forum, so that other people have to spend more time explaining things to me than it would take me to just research it myself. I can't stand that attitude, and I will offer no help to people that display that type of attitude.

My knowledge is far too valuable to be wasted on some ignorant p r i c k who doesn't appreciate my time enough to do a little research on their own. When you suggest that someone do a little research and they respond by saying "naw, I'm straight" what they are basically saying is, rather than spend a little of my own time and effort to find information that is already out there on the web for me to find if I would just type a few keys into a search engine, I'm just going to be lazy and post questions on a forum, so that other people have to spend more time explaining things to me than it would take me to just research it myself. I can't stand that attitude, and I will offer no help to people that display that type of attitude.

Okay, I can get be hind that and I do see where your coming from. you gained your knowledge the long way through self teaching, respect to that!

Okay, I can get be hind that and I do see where your coming from. you gained your knowledge the long way through self teaching, respect to that!

Okay.....I can get this, too.

The problem is when the poster keeps ranting on about 'lazy noobs' or some such crap.

C'mon, butterbean. You've got better things to do. If you decide that a thread ain't worth your time, then just go on your way. You don't need to keep coming back and piling it on. That's what ruins forums.

Back