USA California Motorbikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
10:34 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-22 12-30-19.png

Products: 2 Stroke and 4 Stroke Engines, Complete Motorized Bicycles, Spare Parts for Motorized Bicycles
Forum Username: Zane-CaliforniaMotorbikes
Ebay Shop: https://www.ebay.com/str/californiamotorbikesstore
Ebay Account: https://www.ebay.com/usr/zsholding

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I got their 80cc Wildcat kit. The kits they offer are slightly better quality than the majority of whats out there. Priced similar or lower than most kits. Shipping took a little longer than I expected. The instructions were kinda weak. I got it put together and it worked so over all I'm happy with my choice.

Yes I got one of their kits too. Have about 130 miles on it so far and am very happy with it!
The only thing that I was unhappy about was that I never got an email receipt, and no tracking number, when I emailed them about it I got no reply. But I recived the kit in a week or less. So all was good!
I think if I were to get another kit , I would use them again.
I like how this kit has everything you need , and more. It has the gear puller with it, and the wide front engine mount, if you need it. So I am happy with them. Keep looking up! Ken.

ordered kit wednesday 3-2-16 evening via paypal . received email 8 days later asking me what i ordered, even though seller didnt email my paypal address causing further delays, so now its ten days later . i simply stated send it out today 3-11-16 with tracking number or dont send it at all. will update saturday 3-12 here.
2015 Wildcat 80cc Motorized Bike Kit- 150MPG, 35MPH

$138.00

Last edited by a moderator:
Seller can not find the transaction posted to PAYPAL, and so all i can do is give him or her the trans. id and go from there. WHICH I DID. californiamotorbikes.com claims they can not find this transaction.

Seller can not find the transaction posted to PAYPAL, and so all i can do is give him or her the trans. id and go from there. WHICH I DID. californiamotorbikes.com claims they can not find this transaction.

Any update on this GREGC3? I ordered from them about a week ago and they gave me some crap about shipping things out next week. The problem is I see guys posting on their FB that they've been waiting since February. I'm concerned already.

I ordered from them about 2 weeks ago i got it within a week i was happy until i took it to the person who was gonna help me put it together right and was told it was a 49cc and i ordered a 80cc i emailed them and told them and they said they dont carry 49cc so im just out of luck make me not even wanna deal with it anymore

Attachments

• 20160417_181226.jpg
    20160417_181226.jpg
    230.2 KB · Views: 803
I ordered from them about 2 weeks ago i got it within a week i was happy until i took it to the person who was gonna help me put it together right and was told it was a 49cc and i ordered a 80cc i emailed them and told them and they said they dont carry 49cc so im just out of luck make me not even wanna deal with it anymore

these motors are advertised as 80cc but are actually 66cc. yours seem the size of a 66cc so i wouldnt worry. again, there is no 80cc for these chinese kit motors. relax. also, you can put it together yourself. look for youtube vids and take it slow

these motors are advertised as 80cc but are actually 66cc. yours seem the size of a 66cc so i wouldnt worry. again, there is no 80cc for these chinese kit motors. relax. also, you can put it together yourself. look for youtube vids and take it slow
So this is a 66cc for sure
20160413_231648.jpg
20160413_231848.jpg
20160413_231848.jpg

Did you order a complete kit (with Bike) or just a motor? It seems that they ship motors quickly, but full kits take forever. It does look like your bike is Miricagi (however that's spelled) so I assume you only got the motor from them? And why do a lot of sellers have "66cc (80cc)" which is the real block size?

Back