smalll dirt bike now 26inc push bike

skyash

Local time
12:21 PM
like in pic just been out and take off is not to poor gets up to 50kms by its self and ca pedal

Attachments

• IMG_20150705_175737.jpg
    IMG_20150705_175737.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:
what engine is that?
your idea to lengthen the frame to make room for the engine?
how does it handle like that?

as far as i no ti is a 49 cc small dirt bike for $150 new. just been to the shop and back and the motor is grate cdi built in coil built in pull start but the clutch is slipping .a lot now .the dirt bike wheels where 12 inc and a 5 inc sprocket now 26inc with 44 tooth 7 inc sprocket .there is one on you tube that has a shift kit kind of.and he get 75 to 85 kmh on a flat run . and he has a big bore kit you can by the motor with the big bore kit hp carby and nice paint job for $100 to $130 over here . i have seen pocket bike go for ever and no problems . i think with the right size bike wheels and sprocket it is looking good for this motor so far .

sorry and the frame is hard to pedal but feels like a big dirt bike i can sit right up front or to pedal sit back .the rake on the forks i have done be for and prefer it the shocks go in and out when you brake and hit bumps going flat out the cheep bikes with no rake put to much stress on the forks and begin to have play back and front .anther bike i made for a friend is low long and long rake with clip on handle bars and it is like riding a razes blade if i get a pic i will put it up here . and i have a big chopper with long rake but its different to the rest well to ride eny way

hey sky ash nice bike, interesting method of going about it, can i just ask because not clear in the picture, but did you cut the toptube out of the bicycle portion of it? looks like you did would be bad idea unless you have something sturdy in its place.

Back