Stolen Stolen Custom Red Huffy China Girl in Kennesaw GA

ahead92

Local time
9:57 AM
Hey guys I just wanted to post up my bike that was stolen from O'reiley auto parts in Kennesaw GA.

The bike is a red Huffy Champion with a lowered seat, shorty handle bars and a white gas tank on the rear with a fuel gauge.

The person seen stealing it was a black teenager and left his pink razor scooter in place of my bike.

IMG_4558.jpg

If anyone sees this bike, or has any ideas on how to find it please let me know or call Kennesaw Police Station. I made a case for it with them.

I know he lives in the neighborhood that I live in because he couldn't have come from too far on a razor scooter.

Thank you guys for the help, I had close to $500 in this bike and was my first motor bike.

Andrew

but even so,this razor scooter would have multiple users,most likely
Cool, the more people there are to question, but only the people in the system would be found though if you caught the guy with it and he claimed he bought it, if his finger prints are on the scooter he's busted.

The cop didn't seem too interested in the scooter after I told him I had touched it and a couple of the employees in the parts store. Still look and checking craigslist. I'm going to use this as an opportunity to build a better and safer one. It's just sad because I was really proud of the custom parts I had on it.

It always hurts to have one stolen.
One of my first few builds was stolen brand new out of the garage.
It was right after I took this picture back in 2010.

3Bikes800Ad.jpg

This was back when I got some small financing and built those 3 at the same time.
The joke was on the thief.

All 3 were in the garage, he took the cheap one ;-}

Back