New Burley Recumbent and Past TREK Cruiser

667_CNCJPEGsm_1.jpg

Detail:
Removable fenders on stock TREK CNC bike.
Stock 26 x 2.25 Bontrager tires. Aluminum port side-rail added to hang TREK carry bag; illumination carried but not installed until needed. I sold this beauty of a bike and the engine; could not bear to ruin the CNC. Only 200 sold in US. So!

Bought recumbent to power with Tanaka PF3300 engine (need a bit more power to get up hill to house) with current GEBE kit. Works like a charm.
667_CNC1A1sm_2.jpg

man, i'm glad you bumped this, Hive...how'd i miss it?

it IS a great looking motoredbike, the frame & the engine kit compliment each other very nicely 8)

Change of plans

Installing GEBE kit with Tanaka 33 on a very nifty Burley bent. Will put up pics when complete. Motor on TREK was a crime, with only 200 sold in US, so I removed it.

JURY RIGGED SPEED STRUTS PICS FORGOT TO INCLUDE.

Bacchetta SS speed struts (Calhoun Bike) with copper fittings cut to fit bar, with inner tube gaskets. Will Pliobond rubber to copper later today, for neater appearance etc.

667_Burley_Struts_2.jpg

sweet

hi,
both your bikes are way cool...do they handle ok at 25 30 mph? the small tires would scare the piss out of me lol... :)

I've said it before....I dig the recumbents. that is a really nice looking bike.
excellent job! (can I ride it?) :LOL: :LOL:

Back