What is the safe running distance of these engines?

my friend did try to blow his up but no. reving wot on the spot for 10 min may be more got really hot thats all i ride 30km a day 5 days a week and at 30kmh to 60kmh all day if i like good oil and there fine .till you get a piston to the face .but i wll push my luck .till then . my chopper got so hot it wood burn my but then i have to stand up and ride and back off so it wood cool down but that chopper is like 100kg bike .

Your question is hard to read, punctuation and spelling goes a long way.RPM matters, don't go over the engines powerband, and gear for that, then you should be able to do all day rides.

I have about a 15 mile commute to work. 30 miles round trip.
In this situation, would it be necessary to stop the engine for periods to rest, then restart and run again after about say 20 minutes?
Or are these engines fully capable of going 15 miles after break in without a problem?
I typically get 2,500 miles out of a top end on these engines, and the bottom end is good for 6,000 miles if using 25:1 oil fuel ratio, and not over revving the engine.

you cant run fast enough and theres no point anyway, theyll still hunt you down, sniff you out and get you somehow.

pulled off 100Mile+ non stop rides before, using a few litres of fuel at a go...

Back