First Bike

That would make sense if they hold your bike to the same registration, licensing, insurance requirements as motorcycles. Not a very MAB friendly state.

Here's a question I've wondered about, my state of Arkansas is fairly MAB friendly. If I ride on a long journey and cross multiple state lines will I have to comply with each of the state laws whose borders I cross, or will I be able to export my state laws with me. I know driver license are exported and marriage license too.

That would make sense if they hold your bike to the same registration, licensing, insurance requirements as motorcycles. Not a very MAB friendly state.

Here's a question I've wondered about, my state of Arkansas is fairly MAB friendly. If I ride on a long journey and cross multiple state lines will I have to comply with each of the state laws whose borders I cross, or will I be able to export my state laws with me. I know driver license are exported and marriage license too.

depends on the state, some states honor other state laws while some make you comply with their own. you learn this kind of thing rather quickly when you're travelling with a gun

Really great first build! Looks super. Get rid of the ty-raps. Look into existing posts on rotating the engine. Would look even more retro with a vertical cylinder. Mor pis please.

Really great first build! Looks super. Get rid of the ty-raps. Look into existing posts on rotating the engine. Would look even more retro with a vertical cylinder. More pics please.

Back