sir john strikes again

sir john

Local time
1:34 AM
Toot toot old fruit
Some bits of scrap I had and a Chinese engine kit

Nice zorst

You ever been on a ride with other chinagirl riders? Let me tell you something: their exhaust isn't very nice.
I'm not talking about the smell either. I'm talking about the tiny sooty particles they can shoot at you.

Scary exhaust position! That thing's liable to put an eye out. Be careful! Neat trike tho :D

ha ha I just put it there to get it running. Didn't want to cut it up invade I put it on a bike I will make some flanges and find a bit of pipe to point it out of the way next job

The engine is better than I was expecting

Ha, yeah, I didn't _really_ think you were serious. I've seen some really really dumb things on the MB forums over the years, but that would have been Top 3 :D

Ha, yeah, I didn't _really_ think you were serious. I've seen some really really dumb things on the MB forums over the years, but that would have been Top 3 :D
Heheh.. all depends on what he is burning in the engine as I don't see a gas tank...
It may just be a big rideable hash oil pipe ;-}

Fun aside I like the engine placement, you should be able to keep stable to 20 or so, it's the 99cc predator hanging on the back of a trike that make me cringe.

Mmmm hash oil there's as idea
Got a tank off an old Suffolk punch mower

Back