bicycle motor works??

mikewirsing

Local time
3:52 PM
I am wondering if anyone has ordered through this website? I have talked with the owner quite a bit and everything seems ok but I ordered some parts the other day and the owner claims he has shipped the items but under usps tracking it still only says that a label has been created and that's it. He says he shipped it yesterday morning, so wouldn't usps tell me that they've received the package and it is being sorted? Usually there is no delay with that. I placed the order on Monday. Any advice is greatly appreciated. I know it hasn't been very long but I paid for priority 2 day shipping and I ordered on Monday so I'm not sure what the deal is. Monday was also a holiday I get that aswell but still.

Thank you again,
Mike

Hi Mike, it's Matt here. What KC is saying is that the it's common for the PO to miss scans this day and age. Like I said before, the USPS has closed down hubs all over the country in the beginning of the year, and they're still dealing with the same volume of mail.

Check the tracking in this package that I sent last week. 9405509699938472433517

It shows the label being created, and then the first activity in tracking is in MA. I've already seen some packages get all the way to their destination without ever getting scanned. It's just the way it works now. I hope the USPS gets things sorted out, but I don't know what direction things are going to go. So far I haven't lost anything through the USPS so that's why I still use them. You will get it soon. And like I said, you paid through paypal so even if I were to try to steal your money all you'd have to do is call paypal and your money would be returned instantly.

Thanks & keep the faith.
Matt

I've had good results with bicycle motor works.

Plus, for all their faults, the US Postal Service is better than UPS.

No doubt you'll get your order soon.

Update on package. It was delivered 2 days after it shipped. As I suspected, it wasn't scanned at all along its route until it arrived at the PO a few miles from its destination.

USPS tracking number: 9405509699938485975882

Unfortunately, this has become the norm for USPS over the last 6-7 months. But, despite this problem in scanning all packages, I very rarely see a delay in Priority Mail shipments, and I've still never lost a package.

Thanks for your patience.

Update on package. It was delivered 2 days after it shipped.
... and all is well ;-}

I get a lot of flat rate USPS Priority boxes and don't even bother to try to track them anymore.

I don't really track anything until it 'feels' like it should have been here by now, or it is something really expensive coming from the other side of the world.

I have the saga of having $2500 worth of LI batteries and chargers shipped DHL from Hong Kong to Phoenix which is a hoot in itself.

Last edited:
Back