Local time
1:42 AM
Hello MB veterans,

Here is a list of things that I am:
*New to this forum
*A resident of Portland Oregon
*A Welder / Fabricator by trade
*Forever working on my Cranbrook build

Now you know me. I love tinkering with these bikes and look forward to gleaning information, stealing ideas:devil2: and contributing to the pool of knowledge!

I have a Cranbrook too!!! Help me motorize it!!!

Hi Philllthy,

I have a 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Bike Cruiser, Midnight Blue. Can you help me motorize my bike?

I know absolutely nothing about bikes, motors, mechanics, or engineering. I just love to ride. I don't know which motor kit to buy and which parts are best. I know that additional parts and installation are needed to minimize vibrations. I'm afraid I could break it if I try the install since it is a Wally World bike (it was a Black Friday deal).

Thank you!

Hi Philllthy,

I have a 26" Huffy Cranbrook Men's Bike Cruiser, Midnight Blue. Can you help me motorize my bike?

I know absolutely nothing about bikes, motors, mechanics, or engineering. I just love to ride. I don't know which motor kit to buy and which parts are best. I know that additional parts and installation are needed to minimize vibrations. I'm afraid I could break it if I try the install since it is a Wally World bike (it was a Black Friday deal).

Thank you!

There's quite a bit of information regarding doing specifically what you're referring to in these forums. I'd suggest looking around awhile, maybe posting a thread with more specific details about what you're trying to do. etc, etc

Back