Any locking gas tanks caps that are compatible?

K

kamikazi_kostka

with the black tank that comes with the tank.

I am thinking about riding it to school, but don't want someone who doesn't like me to poor a coke in my tank.

Any suggestions or moped gas caps that would work please let me know.

For me it is worth $20-$30 to not worry.

-Chris

wow, sabotage, i never thought about that one.

maybe that $30 could find you a used scooter tank that has a locking cap?

i have the same concern on my bike im afraid one of the freshman will mess with it the best thing i can think of is turning the gas cap at an angle that i will remember so i can see if it was unscrewed

anyone know what size cap we need to buy?

There are a couple different sizes...some that are 3000...some that are 3800...which kind is compatible with these black tanks.

For me...it is worth that $20 to avoid a destroyed engine by a pissy underclassmen who thinks he's funny

when you blow up the picture it looks like its 30mm i think thats what ours are but i would check though

I think it's a lot more likely that someone would mess with your gas tank
out of just plain old mean heartedness than to just steal your gas.

After all, it's not really like there's a lot of gas to steal, you know?

standard issue

I rode my bike to work one day and parked it in a special locked cage for employees who ride bikes to work. Guess what I found when my day was over? Some fellow biker (only bikers had the combination to the lock on the cage) didn't like me having a motor on my bike and cut my valve stems.

So, someone tampering with the gas is not out of the ordinary. All it takes is some "die hard" cyclist who is pissed at the idea of a motored bike. If you live in Colorado, you know what I mean.

yeah those lance armstrong wanabes are the worst when i ride my bike on the platt river trail i take it slow give people plenty of warning so i can go by i only go full throtle when no one is around but even then the lance armstrong guys will still cuss at me and call me crap i just laugh at um when they do that

30mm looks like the right gas cap size

Back