Can't drive due to epilepsy

Some of us old timers do ride high performance road bikes and go down hills at 50+ mph, doesn't mean we think its safe! Given the many exit plans we see looming down the road in our near future, riding fast for us is not as great a risk as it is for you younger folks!

I knew a guy who had AIDS and I guess he figured he would die soon (which he was right) and he'd ride wheelies on his Honda 600 at 50 mph between cars (between lanes). He was the best wheelie rider in this country. We all miss him.

He earned my admiration. The greatest accomplishment in life is being true to ourselves and pursue our own path to our own happiness. There are no rules in this pursuit though I do believe that in our own pursuit we have no right to harm others.

You can get away with a coaster rear and even just a pincher front if you keep your speeds low.
Personally my average speed is only 15 mph.
But we also have some of the best bike trails around here in Denver.
It sounds like you've been a roadie so you know.
Sometimes a bicycle will get you there faster than a car.
If you want absolute dependability go with a 4 stroke.
The 2 strokes can be dependable as well but they are high maintenance engines with the oil mixing and the carb fiddling and the magneto's failing and the woodruff keys braking and so on and on..
You're going to have to understand that even though there are literally hundreds of video's of these bikes going as fast as 65 mph,those fast bikes are very high maintenance.
But you can go the disc brake front wheel route then get a shift kit.
50 mph is still too fast but the shift kit will keep your engine humming not at wide open throttle all day long.
Good luck Dude.
I'm hearing that hemp oil is legal everywhere now. That stuff I'm hearing is helping a lot of people with epilepsy.

Back