Carby all the sudden bogging

dotcom

Local time
5:43 AM
It was riding excellent this last week after I put a new carb and #66 jet but now about 5 days later all the sudden it is bogging at low and high speed and wont go more than 10mph no matter what. I checked the jet and even put a new one, checked the carb and even switched to my old one (that was still in good working condition). I live in Florida so usually I am good with the needle setting at the 2nd from top and I even switched it a couple times, one spot up and one down but that is not helping either.
Any suggestions?

air leak;

crank seals
head/cylinder junction
spark plug loose
intake manifold air leak

I havent checked but if it is the crank seals, how is it possible to remove the old ones without splitting the case

not too hard to replace them, but best to check around for some pics of the process (use a search as I don't recall where I saw them)

spray soapy water on them (use dish soap) and see if they make bubbles while turning the engine over

The crank seal on the magneto side was blown out of place! No need for jewelers screwdriver thank god! Im just concerned if the other seal on the other side needs to be replaced too.

Back