Exhaust replacment gasket?

miketaco

Local time
1:47 AM
got the bolts out...(the double bolt method was simple and not so scary they kind of seemed like they wanted out)

now my problem is can i get the make ur own gasket maker at autozone and make my own or just order one online .__. it got all effed up when i pulled back the muffler

Last edited:
From my long experience with the 2-strokes (and early 4-strokes) I have found the best exhaust gasket to be:

any metallized heat-riser gasket for an early VW Bug. Like this here @ 59 cents

Napa sells these (just tell em you need a heat riser gasket for single port pre-'70 Bug engine) or order them cheap online!

These gaskets are perfect for any chinagirl 2-strokes or the HS/Titan/GXH50 4-strokes. Anything with same bolt spacing.

Edit: another way to go if you need an exhaust gasket real bad is to just make it out of a beer or soda can. I have done this and it does work!

From my long experience with the 2-strokes (and early 4-strokes) I have found the best exhaust gasket to be:

any metallized heat-riser gasket for an early VW Bug. Like this here @ 59 cents

Napa sells these (just tell em you need a heat riser gasket for single port pre-'70 Bug engine) or order them cheap online!

These gaskets are perfect for any chinagirl 2-strokes or the HS/Titan/GXH50 4-strokes. Anything with same bolt spacing.

Edit: another way to go if you need an exhaust gasket real bad is to just make it out of a beer or soda can. I have done this and it does work!

ty for input was very useful...

i have napa(out in the boonies) but ordered a cheapy from ebay but next time will do bro looks good... i have just an 80cc china doll

i was stankin about the soda can but i can wait... saw someone used for head gasket or sum was nuts..

hope my intake don't shred when i take it apart...

Last edited:
Heh, you know one time I busted my front mounts on a chinagirl and I was a long way from home,

I was near an Ace Hardware tho and i bought a couple big hose clamps.

I hoseclamped the base of that chinagirl jug to the bike frame with 2 of those hose clamps and it never moved again!

Til I replaced it anyway lol

Heh, you know one time I busted my front mounts on a chinagirl and I was a long way from home,

I was near an Ace Hardware tho and i bought a couple big hose clamps.

I hoseclamped the base of that chinagirl jug to the bike frame with 2 of those hose clamps and it never moved again!

Til I replaced it anyway lol

damn we got our self here a regular china bike macgyver here...good stuff bro

doing a quick fix only the fly and pulling it off is always brownie points

Back