66cc Motorized Bicycle: CREE LED Headlight powered by Engine

66cc

Local time
12:37 AM
This is a walkaround showing a high powered LED headlight powered by the white wire from the Engine.

-Full lighting project currently in the works where side markers, headlight, taillight all will be off engine.

-maybe a battery pack in between

Share your thoughts and experiences.

66cc

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice! looks like my old 2 stroke bike only you have a better engine (skyhawk) and my bike was white. My old 2 stroke crapped out so I sold it for parts a few years back. Now I'm going to do a 4 stroke cruiser build in a month or so. I'm going with a grubee kit this time. I also want to wire up some turn signals, tail light/ brake light and a head light to the engine. Still trying to see how its done on a 4 stroke. Might make a similar set up like what street legal scooters have.

What makes you think that a Skyhawk engine is better????

I guess with 2 strokes it doesn't really make a difference but my old 2 stroke engine kit was a lemon and it wasn't a skyhawk. I know skyhawk is a preferred brand and from what I've learned 4 stroke skyhawks have the better transmission/clutch & mounting plate but the engine is the same as any other Honda clone.

Back