Back after 6 years.

GonzoOn2Wheels

Local time
5:10 PM
Hey everyone!
I just got back after about a 6 year hiatus. I built a bike about 6 years ago (sorry the only pic I have is in my profile thumbnail) but ended up having to move abroad and couldn't bring it with me. A lucky friend inherited it. FINALLY I was able to find a generic Chinese kit here in Costa Rica and super stoked to build a new one. I have a couple random bikes laying around. I haven't had much time to look at a lot of builds but this bike is what I would like to set it up on. Bike new bike.jpg

I would like to put the tank on the back rack and eventually hide it in a basket. If someone could point me in the right direction of a previous build that would be great.
Thanks, feels good to be back.
Gonzo

Attachments

• bike.jpg
    bike.jpg
    2.2 KB · Views: 276
hi Gonzo
I'm in Paraguay and lived in Costa Rica for 4 years before the pollution was just too much.
What city are you in?
I rode my motorized bike for 4 years in Ecuador.

Pollution in Costa Rica? Never heard that before, supposed to be a paradise. Only country in the Americas with no army.

The Central Valley can get bad. Not like LA or NY though. We have nothing but fresh ocean breeze here on the pacific coast.

Back