Engine Trouble small bevel gear

mrbg

Local time
4:23 AM
Sorry the question is how to remove the small bevel gear ??I got the answer use impact hammer driven, but what direction LH or RH Thread?? If it wasn't MADE IN CHINA!! I wouldn't be concerned about guessing wrong my luck it'd move but the head only as in sheared off. Does anyone know? Thanks again

Last edited:
I went back on YouTube and was able to see it being removed and you do need a puller to get the gear off after you remove RH thread screw. Who carries the puller? Thanks

Hi, it's a right hand thread, turn to the left to loosen.
Yes, you normally need the puller.
I think you are in Long Beach?

I sell the puller, bevel gear, keys along with all the parts for these motors
not far from you in Anaheim.

Great where are you located and how much is it? I was thinking of checking out a rental yard but if it's under 20i I'd just buy one instead thanks

Great where are you located and how much is it? I was thinking of checking out a rental yard but if it's under 20i I'd just buy one instead thanks
$4.99 to buy a tested puller with good threads.
$4.99 for the bevel gear.

Best to call me at 714 - 3 4 1 - 7 9 9 8
Thanks.

Rental yards wouldn't have anything like this specialized tool.

Thanks I probably won't get around to working on that motor until after March, 3 rd. Do you have Head & Base gaskets for the 66cc motor. I don't drive so can you give me nearest cross streets so I can get a idea how far away you are. Thanks again

I forgot one more thing I need a sprocket case with clutch pin actuator

Back