boyntonstu

Local time
5:06 PM
Title XXIII
MOTOR VEHICLES

Chapter 320
MOTOR VEHICLE LICENSES

View Entire Chapter
320.01 Definitions, general.As used in the Florida Statutes, except as otherwise provided, the term:
(1) "Motor vehicle" means:
(a) An automobile, motorcycle, truck, trailer, semitrailer, truck tractor and semitrailer combination, or any other vehicle operated on the roads of this state, used to transport persons or property, and propelled by power other than muscular power, but the term does not include traction engines, road rollers, special mobile equipment as defined in s. 316.003(48), vehicles that run only upon a track, bicycles, swamp buggies, or mopeds

If you are stopped going down the road on one of these, with no registration, drivers license, or insurance, what kind of Motor Vehicle violation would you be committing?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm curious, you are in FL?Are you riding registered, or doing civil disobedience (which I'm all for)?Are you making these arguments anywhere else, this is a micro-microcosm here, you're not going to get any big "activism" things started with forum posts.Or are you just arguing semantics (because that's what it comes down to when dealing with dull cops) to feel alive?
You appear to have an unhealthy obsession going on.

I'm curious, you are in FL?Are you riding registered, or doing civil disobedience (which I'm all for)?Are you making these arguments anywhere else, this is a micro-microcosm here, you're not going to get any big "activism" things started with forum posts.Or are you just arguing semantics (because that's what it comes down to when dealing with dull cops) to feel alive?
You appear to have an unhealthy obsession going on.

doing civil disobedience (which I'm all for)

You seem to be an angry person.

Why use civil disobedience when following the Law is the proper way to act?

Is a road roller a Motor Vehicle?

The Law clearly says no.

I think you may be projecting.Civil disobedience is neither violent nor angry in conception or usage.I've no need to be angry, I have no silly laws to abide here.I was just asking a question, enjoy the obsession of being right.

Is a road roller a Motor Vehicle?

Imagine that you are on a motorized bicycle riding alongside a motor roller.

Both unlicensed non Motor Vehicles.

Pretty amusing if you ask me.

Last edited:
Back