A Darwin Deal

Nothing to say but amazing, motor alone is worth that. Search engine I use that doesn't even pop up. Great score for someone! Free ship too.

There's something strange about that ad besides the price. In item location it says VA, below the item description it says Co is located in Hong Kong and ships from there. Seems fishy with that price and free ship. Ebay will stand behind it though I'd assume, they only accept Paypal so they'd be involved too if something was amiss.

Last edited:

At the bottom of the page it says:

We ship to Worldwide by
[FONT="&amp]HK[/FONT][FONT="&amp] post(this is Hong Kong) , it usually takes [/FONT][FONT="&amp]8[/FONT][FONT="&amp]-35 days to arrive, but sometimes it may takes about or more than 35 days(it may affected by post office, custom or weather, ect). ship to USA 7-25 days,If the items still haven[FONT=&#23435]'[/FONT]t arrive you after 35 days, please contact us, we will solve the problem for you soon!

And it usually takes 8 to 35 days to arrive, 7 to 25 to USA, but you only have 14 days to return the item, I don't think I'll buy this.:D
[/FONT]

Last edited by a moderator:
Good on ya kalogero! Fine print, gotta hate it.I went to their website and it seemed it's coming from overseas.When buying "Harbor-Freightish" stuff it's a crap-shoot.

Watch the feedback. Right now he is at 11 with %100. He has sold a couple. Be patient and careful.

I've always been interested in those HS 38cc 4 stroke motors. Has to be a good motor in my book if they're anything like the 49cc.

Must have been a scam. This is what you get when you go to the ebay link:

This listing (201252868869) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

Must have been a scam. This is what you get when you go to the ebay link:

This listing (201252868869) has been removed, or this item is not available.

Please check that you've entered the correct item number
Listings that have ended 90 or more days ago will not be available for viewing.

It was a scam. His feedback was 11 at %100. Now it is at 7 at %20. He ripped some people off.

Back