For Sale SkyHawk Aluminum Bike Frame GT2-A for $99 free ship

The only problem I have had is that this frame is made for a 1 1/8" threadless headset. I have been fighting with a starnut that just cannot sit still inside the threadless steerer tube. That's alot of stress on the front end.

I like the look of those frames and the gas tank in the frame is brilliant for our purpose.

Uh oh. I just broke the front motor mount! Not good. I am trying to affect a short term fix. Eventually, I'll have to have the thing rewelded on when I get my new engine. It's my fault.

I got my frame in a few days ago and the welds look nice at a glance but there's tie in issues that I'm going to have to fix. If your frame has the same problem then don't blame yourself too much

i just got this frame and i got everything put together and ive been on 1 ride with it and i love it. i bought a set of reducers to fit the 1 inch threaded headset into the 1 1/8 inch head set and am using a sit of bent springer forks. the bent springers are the only part that worry me but for the price i payed for em ill take the risk. since i bout mine for 100 the frames at gasbike.net have since gone up th 140 but its still not a bad price in my oppinion. 10923535_410001792500118_238552103170405464_n.jpg

Which pipe you have on that thing josheesley90? I have the same frame I'm building up myself and I like the looks of that pipe! As soon as I get my rear wheel in Monday that matches the front I'll be able to continue on with my build, kinda trying to go board track racer style. I want to get all the bugs worked out on it as a peddle bike before I start working on the engine side of it, the motor is just sitting in there loose for looks right now........

Attachments

• IMAG0229.jpg
    IMAG0229.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 967
Back