USA Phantom Bikes Reviews

Anton

Administrator
Staff member
Local time
11:39 PM
Screenshot from 2021-09-23 09-16-05.png

In a world of mass-produced inexpensive knock-offs, Phantom Bikes sets itself apart from that crowd by building and distributing quality e-bikes and e-scooters at an affordable price.

I just purchased a fully assembled "Black Ghost 26" from phantom-bikes.com in California. It comes with a one year warranty and lifetime support. John King the owner, designer, builder and salesman made the process of buying great! The bike was crated and left the shop the day after ordering. I am very anxious for package to arrive and then to ride if pleasant weather returns to the East coast of Maryland!

I think Phantom Bikes should be added too. They have some nice parts along with the bikes they offer. I bought their Ghost Bike and kit which I assembled it last month, couldn't be happier with their support and how fast they ship their products out.

John King was really helpful as I zeroed in on my bike choice. I should have my Ghost 26 by Friday 28th and will be happy to be part of the Phantom Club! I was sorry he lost the video link t the Jay Leno garage when he took two bikes to there for a ride. Please keep in touch!

Jimmy Hammond

Added Phantom Bikes to the reviews and merged the posts into this thread. Feel free to vote in the poll above to give the dealer a rating.

Back