Stolen 5 minutes and my bike gone

Ya that's what I thought my bad I went back and looked at the info on lonely planet travel and the timeline is 7 yrs old. Sorry for your loss. I live in N.Long beach, CA. Mine was locked up with a decent cable lock and they clipped it. I'd like to see a lock with exploding dye pack! *******s

Well here is the replacement build done today, so I'm back on the road again. Upgraded a few things, ported and polished head, tried a billet head but that didn't work out the head is to thick for the stock head bolts and i popped two head bolts and lost compression. Went back to the stock head until I can find some longer head bolts. Rode about 8 km today, all into it including very high shipping costs to Dubai around $1100. Bought the Giant Simple Seven here in Dubai but cost me around $550. Tank is way too small, bikeberry kit included a small tank, have a 4l on the way.

Attachments

• IMG_0115.jpg
    IMG_0115.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 369
Invest in a good ulock and cable lock. It just makes it harder for them and takes more time to cut both. If only 1 lock use a good ulock.

I guess it doesn't matter, but where do you live? I've had my share of tools,motorcycle bikes stolen over the years nothing worse than a thief. Sorry to hear that, I still like the exploding dye pack like they use in the banks! But seriously I guess LoJack to recover your property

Back