My bike (updated 11/5/14)

amendment #2 did not pass on the ballot last night in Florida for medical marijuana by 3% but here is my personal bike (latest build). Upgrades are the head, long extension muffler, NGK wire, NGK boot (cap), NGK spark plug, 3hole sprocket adapter with 44t sprocket, engine mounted chain tensioner. I think the only things I want to change on this bike are the rear mounted gas tank with a custon tank, a new seat and new back wheel with 11g spokes for my heavy load. I don't have a working speedometer but im pretty sure it goes just around 30mph. I think for my next build I want something with a suspension so I can hit some trails.

PICT1411.jpgexample4.jpgPICT1418.jpgPICT1421.jpgPICT1422.jpg

Attachments

• example3.jpg
    example3.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 440
Jack Shaft instanllation on this 1930's Ward is advancing ..

And I'd mention the engine will fit as well the shift kit but it will take additional filling on this frame/engine/shift kit..

Attachments

• ASUS - WIN_20141120_155316.JPG
    ASUS - WIN_20141120_155316.JPG
    95.8 KB · Views: 234
  • ASUS - WIN_20141120_155419.JPG
    ASUS - WIN_20141120_155419.JPG
    94.7 KB · Views: 241
Well back to it for a second for anyone interested pictured was much more work than I'd hoped the assembly needed extra work near complete at this point it was only pure luck the soft aluminum fine thread assembly went together without finding the garbage can first..

Appears correct

Just got done setting one side of a wheel with .8 mm diamond and no joke they are tiny but I got them set with a 1/16'' bit at ~.5 mm by eye surrounded by epoxy waiting to do the other side of the wheel that at $23.00 for 50 is one wheel 16 per side to start. I'm going to attempt to use fine silver pads on a side pull against this surface on this old bike all though the weight is less than an estimated 90 lbs. finished The Nexus 3 speed and jackshaft will be quick to 35 mph I'd like to get it back to zero quick as well. That Schwinn must be a lot heavier steel pipe than this Ward to stuff that gigantic engine in the frame and control it without worry.. good luck looks a professional build ..But if that frame is the same gauge pipe as what I'm working on I'd suggest you save that engine until you can find a Cadillac..

Attachments

• WIN_20141125_122402.JPG
    WIN_20141125_122402.JPG
    94.3 KB · Views: 244
Well I 'll reply to my own post after drilling a tiny setting for a trace amount of tiny cut diamonds ,I'm needing now to enlarge to the setting slightly and order up rough to fill that setting which is ~ 1.4 mm deep 4 05 mm in dia. this judged by the size of the stones I have @.8 mm
I'll say even 3mm won't likely be to small so rough diamonds @ 10 carats or so will be next I'll need to rough up the surface of setting with a small file I'm now searching for on eBay to allow the epoxy a good surface to bond to on the double wall wheel set. these a decent wheels and
Should handle the heat and friction with the inserted stones and once the solid silver brake are broken in the stones should glitter like a Fat Chinaman's wallet..

I like that long pipe you have on the muffler. Also for a speedometer, I bought one of these things and its on my bike right now: http://www.ebay.com/itm/191413399720 (I don't work for this guy, its just a suggestion)
$(KGrHqUOKowE6)hkCtLqBRtee57uIQ~~60_57.jpg

Links to eBay may include affiliate code. If you click on an eBay link and make a purchase, this forum may earn a small commission.
I like that long pipe you have on the muffler. Also for a speedometer, I bought one of these things and its on my bike right now
View attachment 55106
I use those speedo's for 26" wheels too.
Nothing fancy or particularly strong, but a pretty good indication of speed with a glance and provided you don't accidently reset the odometer a good indicator of distance.

Back