China girl 3d cad model

MOTOMTB

Local time
11:05 AM
Hey guys,

I'm a 3D CAD artist/engineer/mad scientist and I just wanted to share my latest model with you. The file package can be purchased here:
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/happy-time-80cc-engines-3d-3ds/856339

If you're into CAD, you can use this to help design your next frame. It's accurate to within .001" so you know everything will fit prior to real life mock up.

80ccEngine - Clay.1127.jpg80ccEngine.1080.jpg80ccEngine.1117.jpg80ccEngine.1120.jpg

Many thanks for making this available to everyone.

Can you make CAD drawings of a big bore engine variant of the current 66cc engine, with a genuine 80cc swept capacity.
I would like to get a metalised 3D printed engine with integrated shift kit, but i would settle for just the engine.

It would be quite an impressive engine to have sitting on the workbench, not to mention designing a GT LTS frame with integrated mounting points for the engine and integrated shift kit assembly.

Last edited:
Ofcourse, I can do anything you can dream of. I would need specs though...

If someone wants this model, and doesn't want to go through Turboswuid, I can make it available privately also. Just PM me.

hahaha, are you serious about metal printing the head? Do you know about 3D printing at all?, because it would cost more than your entire bike and probably a few friends bikes to do that.

Last edited:
Cool beans moto.
Have you seen the gasbike animated exploded video of all the engine parts coming off and going back on?
They leave out some key parts like bearings and such but it has a wealth of parts models.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/sYcbPD5r-0o

TIP: Turn your sound off unless you are fan of Rocky movies ;-}

Cool beans moto.
Have you seen the gasbike animated exploded video of all the engine parts coming off and going back on?
They leave out some key parts like bearings and such but it has a wealth of parts models.

http://www.youtube.com/embed/sYcbPD5r-0o

TIP: Turn your sound off unless you are fan of Rocky movies ;-}

haha. Seriously, what's with that music eh. Yeah, actually that is a really really good 3D model, very detaield and nice presentation also. My model is highly detailed but I just didn't model the internal components like seals, bearings, etc. internals of the case etc. I would have had to take apart the case, which I didn't, I just modeled everything that could be seen without taking the case apart. It's mostly to be used as a prop for frame building, ie, building custom mounts etc. But be warned, I've seen discrepancies between motors, ie the bolt spacing has been different between two engines so take my model for what it's worth and do the double checking of the measurements. At worst case, the model can be modified very easily to your motors measurements, all the native Solidworks files are there.

I am sure that 3D printing is expensive, but if this project is to be played with, then it might as well play with some good ideas, such as splitting the crankcase horizontally, thereby integrating the cylinder and a well designed cylinder head and combustion chamber in a complete unit; eliminating the cylinder base gasket and the cylinder head gasket, not to mention creating a more rigid engine architecture.

far easier to print ABS plastic model of head and cylinder drawn as casting patterns, to make molds for casting of heads directly, as opposed to frustrating woodworking!

agreed, 3d metal printing is still on the expensive side of things. and the end result.. iunno. doubt it would come up to spec on strength or other properties. metallurgy is a whole science in itself.

at which point, again, better off designing a 4 stroke using common parts(honda say...) to replace the archaic HT... use a 50cc pit bike top end, new crankcase and shaft. done.

far easier to print ABS plastic model of head and cylinder drawn as casting patterns, to make molds for casting of heads directly, as opposed to frustrating woodworking!

agreed, 3d metal printing is still on the expensive side of things. and the end result.. iunno. doubt it would come up to spec on strength or other properties. metallurgy is a whole science in itself.

at which point, again, better off designing a 4 stroke using common parts(honda say...) to replace the archaic HT... use a 50cc pit bike top end, new crankcase and shaft. done.

Yes, 3D printing in plastic to make molds would be ideal. Direct 3D metal printing would probably work but you would be looking at 5-10K for a cylinder head :)
If I had time, I would design a mini 4 stroke motor like the china honda clones that they use in the motopeds and that I use for my dirt bikes. Maybe just integrate a 2 speed transmission for kicks, design it with a super slim profile specifically for motored bikes..... *dreams.

If I had time, I would design a mini 4 stroke motor like the china honda clones that they use in the motopeds and that I use for my dirt bikes. Maybe just integrate a 2 speed transmission for kicks, design it with a super slim profile specifically for motored bikes..... *dreams.

Now we are talking turkey.
HeadSmess, you have to make this happen!

Thanks MOTOMTB. I use AutoCAD everyday at work. Some days, I even get to use MicroStation.

Back