second time around

mrbg

Local time
2:55 PM
Hello to my fellow DUI rs,DWI rs or whatever they call it in your neck of the woods. What a great way to get around on the cheap and there kinda fun,once you get all the bugs worked out. I live in Redondo Beach, about 35 min from Los Angeles. My bike is on a specialized frame, I had doublwall rims laced up to freewheeling hubs w wormtires and liners inside. I p/u a nice set of forks 25 us.66 HT motor is stock except for a pipe and gasket trimming. It is a pleasure to ride during rushour traffic as you weave your way past 20 cars. Sometimes you get a smile but mostly a look of hey you shouldnt be allowed to do that. I'm rambling, oh yeah top speed is 38 wish but I cruise w short burst of gas just keep it wound up.be safe you be scanning 10 Sec ahead of yourself, BG out

yeah, riding between lanes is great fun. If them car drivers get air conditioning and stereo then I get the privilege of always getting to the front of the line when everyone is stopped at a red light!

Yeah but I miss my truck, its just that I've got a mountain of debt not to mention my license is suspended. The great recession kicked my butt and at 54 its hard to get a job I'm a carpenter l need 7 more years to collect my pension

Back