Seat pole cracked what to do now?

"common sense".... extremely UNCOMMON.

please?

this guy is obviously a complete and utter moron, and has no place on this forum board, ignoring all sensible advice, risking his own life for the sake of a few dollars, which only makes this hobby hard for the rest of us enjoy, as im all too aware of at this point in time!

to cause such misalignment with the parts in question, something is highly stressed, the frame is bent elsewhere, to even contemplate a repair is bordering on the brink of complete stupidity. not insanity. plain stupidity.

p.s....look at all the corrosion on the engine and frame...someone really doesnt give a flying...ahem. intercoarse (typo intended!)

people have said it can be made better then it was so why spend 100$ or more on a new bike when i can hire a expert who does stiff like this to fix it up?

because theyll fall on their behinds laughing at you, charge you $140 for the job(with no guarantee that it wont fail in ten seconds anyway), and sue you for the damage sustained to their coccyx whilst falling over...

once again...what is it with you? retardation? severe brain damage? intellectual impairment? suicidal tendencies? evel knievel incarnate?

what? what is it exactly that prevents you from seeing SENSE?

you can find a decent frame FOR NOTHING at the scrap yard, on the roadside... anything is better than what you have!

:censored:

oh. wait. i get it now.

this whole thread is just a joke and someones having a giggle seeing how worked up people can get...

and if it isnnt a joke, the world will be a better place without them! (just do it properly so theres no hospital, just a trip to the morgue, for everyones sake)

ok then!

over n out :mad5:

I hope it's a joke, otherwise it's a statement on where things are going in the good old usa.That break makes that a throw away, not even considerable for pedal power, let alone 2 stroke petrol power.Take the engine stuff off, do a fake lockup of the bike (just over the seat post) in a seedy neighborhood and I bet it takes weeks until someone takes it.
The bike (no offense) is utter crap, look at the crank and pedals, tells a story, that there are other points on the frame that will give soon.You want a decent cro-mo framed bike, there are thousands of good quality bikes from 1984 to 1997 eras that can be had for $200 and will last your lifetime.

Back