Seat pole cracked what to do now?

@ stars

Just go out and get yourself a good second hand bike.
In many cases you can go to the tip (otherwise known as a junkyard) and fish out a bike in reasonable condition for next to no cost.

replacing the frame is a last option. i just need yall to give me all repair options. Wielding, or drilling & etc

25 years old...a lovely age to wind up in a wheelchair, gives you approximately half a century to regret that "last option" option :mad5:

I gotta ask be honest i don't mind replacing the frame but why replace when i can get it Repaired? if i replace it i want anther beach cruiser. which will cost more then wielding in or getting it repaired. other people in this post said i can make it better then it first was & it can be repaired in different ways

because if its broken once...welding, while being the only reasonably safe method, still doesnt fix the fact that its just going to break again!

maybe you installed the engine incorrectly, maybe the frames just junk, either way...its just going to break again. and theres no knowing what other damage the frame has sustained.

front.jpg

here a picture of how it looks in the front. so not even drilling & putting a screw & bolt in will work? if repairable i rather repair it then replace it its cheaper

here a picture of how it looks in the front. so not even drilling & putting a screw & bolt in will work? if repairable i rather repair it then replace it its cheaper

its your life, do what you want. at least i wont be the one wiping your butt forever more or scraping your face off the tarmac ;)

maybe, if youre lucky, theyll ban motorised bikes in your state too :)

and here the back clear shot.hhb.jpg. if you think i can get a Repaired buy drilling or something eles let me know. if you thing its better to just replace the frame let me know

if you think its better to just replace the frame let me know

That's what everyone has been saying since the start of this thread, and next time, don't over tighten the engine mounting clamps; crushing the frame tube which in turn will cause the same type of failure.

ok thanks i guess i'll get someone to drill it & put a bolt on. if i do get the chance to i'll buy a huffy cranbrook from walmart.

Could it be considered sensible judgement to take good advise and go straight to Walmart and buy a Huffy Cranbrook?

Anyone who is a competent welder of sheet metal fabricator would give you the same advise as we have "all" been giving you.

Back