What do to first

Im almost certain tthe banana exhaust pipe would NOT fit between your down-tube and front wheel. Check the kind of clearance bikes have with that exhaust and you'll see a much larger gap.

Last edited:
those fit anything the stock muffler fits but I would personally get an arrow torquer II.

anything that exits out the bottom does nasty things to ground clearance and makes you smell like exhaust fumes after about 2 minutes of ride time

just threw on a new spark plug and it runs a lot smoother but the idle is still high whats that lever on the carb do? if i push it up the motor cuts outs and it doesn't seem like theres any in between. If i tighten the idle screw will that raise the idle?

THe lever is the choke. It lessens the amount of air going into the carb and is usually only for starting the motor. tightening the Idle screw will increase the amount of air/fuel mix going through the carb and will raise idle speed. Open up the carb and take a look. Also read about carbs. there is a great sticky for that

Well i just took it out and when the choke lever is down

the bike revs out. And when i put the lever "up" it cuts out.
When the lever is down and i adjust the idle screw it doesn't seem to do anything at all

Last edited:
anything that exits out the bottom does nasty things to ground clearance and makes you smell like exhaust fumes after about 2 minutes of ride time

too true...even with an exhaust over 12" behind ones rear end, the fumes "suck up" into the low pressure zone created behind you as one travels along... every head check becomes a deep breath of lovely 2 stroke exhaust :)

meh. all pipes available for sale are mere gimmickry, fancy, chrome plated, chinese trash, compared to real, properly designed tuned pipes...

they do something, but not much. mostly make more noise.

im happy to sell my collection of pipes ive made over the years now the motorised bike is banned... 5 at last count... but shipping to US from here (AU) is gunna be the biggest expense!

get a frame with some real brakes on it!

Won't be long before motorised (internal combustion engine) bicycles are completely banned in every state and territory in Australia.

The ramifications of such laws are totally draconian, because police will have the power to confiscate the bicycle and throw it in the impound centre. The cost of getting your bike out of the impound centre is $800, plus the cost of tow truck fees to take it there.

Then you will face fines for an unregistered vehicle, which in Victoria is $1000, and that's just the start of the fines. It gets a heck of a lot worse if you don't have a motorcycle licence or you are disqualified from driving.

Back