Muncie, Indiana area riders

Ryusei139

Local time
2:27 AM
So far I have only seen one other motorized bike in my town... and I built that one for my girlfriend lol. I just want a couple of people to ride and share knowledge and experience. Let's get a group ride going.

I have Seen one Its black has Ape Hangers, He works at Panda Express, His is pretty.
I have been looking around at bikes, Would like to get a cool bike ,and get one cheap. iam just worried about installing the motor once I get everything. Wouldnt mind trying to get a Ten Speed frame,maybe put some smaller wheels on it and try an go for that Board racer look, But iam a pretty big guy,So might have to go for a bigger Bike.And Yes It would be cool if we could get a club together too.

That's me lol. Let's figure out who wants one and get 'em riding. We're almost out of riding season, but I'll probably still ride in winter. I can help any in my area. I'm no expert but I know how to build a bike well enough for a daily driver.

Wow That's you,yeah I was in there heavy set guy,Glasses was asking you about your Bike.Yeah iam looking for a cheap bike and would like to build one,a buddy of mine in Indy Just built one ,with a ten speed frame,he rides it a lot I guess.Also did you see Portland had a event this year ,Wonder who we can get ahold of up there maybe they have a club.

Back